The Information True Reishi Collects
- User-Provided Information: When you make a purchase, register an account, or otherwise use certain features on the Website, we may ask you to provide what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information and other related information).
- “Cookies” Information: In addition, when visitors come to our site, we use “cookies” to store user preferences, track items that customers have added to their shopping carts, and collect information about how visitors use our site, such as the amount of time spent on the site and pages visited. These “cookies”, used by many websites on the Internet, are just simple text files that are stored on your hard drive to keep track of this information.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Website, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technologies, including standard log files, “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include your Internet Protocol address, web browser information, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Website, the pages you view on the Website, and the dates and times that you visit the Website.
How True Reishi Uses this Information
- We use the information you provide or that we collect to develop, operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website now and in the future. We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, or to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or other legal issues. Your information may at times be viewed or accessed for the purpose of resolving a problem, for technical support issues, for a suspected violation of the Terms and other posted guidelines, or as may be required by law.
- We use the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Website works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- We may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information, alone or in combination with other information we have collected from you, to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Website; (b) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Website; (c) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (d) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send (i) promotional messages related to the Website and (ii) communications on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the Website or certain products available on the Website. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Website.
- Any billing information (such as your billing name, billing address, and credit card number) that we may collect is used solely to bill you for products or services made available on the Website and not for marketing or promotional purposes.
When True Reishi Discloses Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include True Reishi. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. For example:
- We work with third party service providers in the U.S. and other jurisdictions to provide website development, hosting, maintenance, transcription, and support as well as other business services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their work, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. We may also provide to a third party information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us, such as providing your information to a shipping carrier or third party fulfillment provider for order fulfillment and providing your credit card number and sales transaction information to a credit card processor and/or issuer, if you pay by a credit card. These disclosures are generally made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information for the purposes for which it was provided.
- We may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with third parties, to assist us in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary or useful to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), to respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We work to promote a safe and reliable service for all users. We reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect us and others from fraudulent, abusive, predatory, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect or vindicate the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information with True Reishi, in which case True Reishi will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Website.
In the Event of Merger or Sale
In the event that all or a portion of True Reishi or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
All personal information is securely collected and transmitted using Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure the security and privacy of your information. Any credit card information that you may provide is transmitted directly to our payment processor and is never recorded or stored by us. Within the company, access to personal information is limited to only a handful of employees that have special rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
This site is not intended for use by any person under the age of 18 and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect any personal information from such children. If you are a child under the age of 18, you may not register for or use the Website. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 and you believe such child has provided information to us, then please contact True Reishi to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
Personally identifiable information collected on the Website may be stored and processed in the United States, or any other country in which True Reishi or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Website you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Links to third-party sites
While this site contains links to third-party sites, we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to their content, practices, and / or policies. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Website. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Changes to policy